Main Responsibilities :
- To prepare nutritious and appetizing food and drinks where the food must meet patient's clinical and cultural needs for example gluten free, low salt, soft food, halal or vegetarian.
- To complete meal planning and menu for theme days, special offers to provide adequate information to all customers and patients.
- To demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and explain them to guests, patients or Trust staff accurately on request.
- To ensure food is correctly and safely prepared and stored, at the correct legal temperatures, in line with the HACCP regulations and to ensure compliance with all Food requirements.
- To maintain safe and health work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- To keep equipment operating by following operating instructions.
- To ensure all equipment is washed correctly and where permitted with the use of a dishwasher.
- To conduct the purchase, receiving, storage and stock controls of all lines demonstrating kitchen due-diligence.
- To comply with instruction and portion control, presentation and recording all information relating to the service.
- To work closely and communicate effectively with all teams to provide an efficient and seamless service.
- To communicate in an engaging way, ensuring inspiring and motivating messages are conveyed across all colleagues.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.