Are you looking to join the NHS and become a critical member of the hospital?
The Whittington Hospital is looking for a chef to join the Catering team to deliver high quality meals for staff and patients and ensure the smooth running of the kitchen services.
Position: Chef (catering)
Hours: 37 on rolling rota
- To provide meals for staff and patients as directed by the Supervisor/manager
- To provide a customer focused, quality food service
- Preparing, cooking, and serving of meals as instructed, working in partnership with the Trust dietician and therapists
- To ensure food items are presented in line with Food Safety Regulations and Trust policy
- to work, as part of a team in the provision of Catering Services to Staff, Visitors and Patients, ensuring the service provided is customer focused.
- To work in a safe and hygienic manner, ensuring the highest standard of food safety.
- Catering qualification – or equivalent experience
- Able to work in set production timescales
- Ability to prepare and present meals to set standards
What we offer!
- Priority of all work over all agencies
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Access to Xexec benefits portal
- Access to online bookings and compliance portal
- Free core skills for health training
- Department upskill opportunities
If you are interested and available in this opportunity apply today!
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.