Bank Band 6 – Information Test Lead
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people
Kettering General Hospital has demonstrated its commitment and intent to Digital transformation by appointing one of the first Chief Digital Information Officers at Board level in the country and is now in the process of accelerating our Digital delivery programme.
We aim to deliver digital services that;
• empower patients, putting them at the centre of their care,
• enable our passionate staff to provide the best possible services and achieve world class health outcomes,
• utilise data and information in a collaborative way across the trust and with strategic partners.
A new role has been created as part of the Patient Systems Team to lead and coordinate the functional testing of third-party software ensuring quality standards are met and ensure operational readiness.
You must be flexible, self-motivated and organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload and deliver to targets and deadlines.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00. The post holder will be expected to work flexibly to meet the demands of a 24/7 organisation, as well as occasionally work outside of the core working hours to support configuration changes and system upgrades.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long-term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training
- Bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.