Role: BANK People Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Resourcing, you will:
- Support people planning, create and deliver people dashboards.
- Identity trends, opportunities and make recommendations to drive improvement across the People performance indicators and support strategic workforce planning.
- Forecasting trends based on historical tendencies in relation to workforce analytics and workforce health / absence data.
- Working with Finance and Health Intelligence colleagues to model demand and capacity requirements to support operational service delivery plans.
- Use advanced skills and understanding of the employee life cycle to ensure data integration are accurate throughout all people systems.
- Be required to understand business structure requirements to create solutions
- Work with IT colleagues to utilise robotics / automation
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a People MI suite and dashboards to drive improvements across key people performance indicators and triangulate data from a range of people systems
- Articulate observations, trends and recommendations in date to stakeholders
- Identify systems improvements to enable decision making processes
- Analyse workforce data and complex data sets to inform resourcing including absence data.
You will need:
- Proven experience within a MI Analyst role covering people projects.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle BI and Excel.
- Strong ability and knowledge to create dashboards, workflows and procedures using Oracle.
- Experience of translating and transforming complex data into dashboards / visualisation and reports that are easy to understand by key stakeholders.
- Exceptional planning and organising ability with experience of prioritising completing / tight deadlines.
- Experience of process mapping and process re-design / re-engineering
- Ideally, experience of Allocate Healthroster systems
- Ideally, general knowledge and understanding of people policies and processes.
You will maintain oversight over multiple People systems, as well as ensure the fidelity, accuracy and timeliness of information, often developing methodologies and strategic approaches to getting the right information, from the right sources to the right place with a single version of the truth and doing so by using the best approach to extracting, storing and presenting data.
For more information about this role please call Staff bank on 01536 491106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.