We are seeking an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Coordinator to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital.
The main purpose of this jole role is:
- To assist with the provision of supply chain service to wards and departments, replenishing stock to agreed levels, checking and putting away goods on receipt.
- To represent the department and deal with customer queries and complaints in a professional and positive way.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a service industry.
- Education to GCSE or equivalent, including Mathematics and English.
- NVQ Level 3 or CIPS Foundation Level.
- Warehouse or general retail experience.
- Training in moving and handling goods including use of a Forklift.
- Working towards an NVQ qualification.
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return for your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced pay rates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.