Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust are looking for individuals to assist in the migration from the Microsoft BizTalk platform to Health Connect (InterSystems). We are looking to build expertise in the new solution whilst rapidly increasing our migration capability from the old to the new solution.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in an environment where problems are open-ended. You must have a proven track record of building applications using intersystem technologies and are able to work independently, be fluent in Caché Objects, SQL, XML, Integration.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with a multitude of individuals of differing skillsets
- Experience of working within NHS is essential
- Experience of working with 3rd party software vendors
- Right to work in the UK.
- Excellent understanding and proven record of working with Health Connect platform from InterSystems.
- Experience with Cache Object Script
- Experience with SQL and XML
- ECP, DCP, Cache database configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of the latest HL7 and FHIR protocols
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced payrates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.