Portsmouth University Hospitals NHS Trust is the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Band 4 Administrator to provide administrative support for Safeguarding . General duties will include booking meetings and diary management, producing reports, liaising with the NMC, taking minutes.
This position is 3 days a week.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education to GCSE Level, grade C or above
- NHS experience
- Proficient in MS Office, ie Excel
- Computer literacy & keyboard skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills.
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced pay rates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.