We are seeking experienced and motivated Clerical Officer for Maternity Outpatients to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank based at Portsmouth University Hospital.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education to GCSE Level, grade C or above
- Previous experience of working in an administrative team including knowledge of patient admin procedures
- Knowledge of NHS patient IT systems e.g. PAS, PROTOS
- Experience of dealing with the general public
- Computer literacy & keyboard skills
This position is 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return for your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced payrates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.