We are seeking a Manager Support Line Advisor to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank.
The Manager Support Line Advisor will be responsible for providing advice and support to line managers and staff who call into the Manager Support Line. You may also be required to interpret and apply HR policies and procedures in order to support advising and supporting managers and staff.
You will be part of the wider team of HR Professionals but specifically work alongside one other Manager Support Line Advisor, and 4 HR Advisors.
This role is full time and will involve working early shifts starting at 6am, and also late shifts which finish at 7.30pm. We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Diploma/NVQ 4 level qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office / IT qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral English.
- Ability to operate a personal computer with knowledge of word processing, spread sheets, database and presentation software.
- Time management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of clerical procedures.
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced pay rates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.