Portsmouth University Hospital Staff Bank is looking to recruit an experienced IT Technical Architect to join the IT Operations department.
The post holder will play a leading senior technical role in the provision of effective, efficient and fully integrated IT Infrastructure services that maximise their availability and integrity for end-users and optimise the value gained by the Trust from its investment in IT.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is able to demonstrate a passion for IT services, and able to support several healthcare projects with the technical expertise required to design, implement and support datacentre technologies.
Required skills and experience:
- Technical accreditation in at least one or more of the following; Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Certified Virtualisation Expert (CVE) or Citrix Certified Architect(CCA).
- Experience in an ITIL & DevOps environment.
- Advanced theoretical and enterprise knowledge across information technology platforms such as: Server Virtualisation, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft O365, Desktop Virtualisation, Data & Voice Networking, Messaging, Storage Area Networks, Security, Mobility, Server & Peripheral Hardware.
- Support the Development agile SCRUM methodology as the DevOps lead in true Agile software delivery methodology.
- Demonstrate Service-orientated, customer-focused characteristics
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident.
- Methodical, logical and numerate.
- Patient and flexible, able to operate as part of a team, accepting
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates -enhanced payrates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.