We are seeking an experienced and motivated Bank IT Projects Administrator to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital.
The IT Projects Administrator will assist in improving the effectiveness and value-for-money of Trust health care services by:
- Supporting and administering the delivery of IT related projects within defined parameters by ensuring all predefined processes and procedures are followed and documented in accordance with the IT Programme and Project Management Office (PMO) way of working;
- Assisting in improving the use of new and existing clinical applications, providing support to the process of mapping existing work and information flows and designing improved ones that utilise appropriate clinical applications;
- Coordinating project activities such as meetings, IT procurement & installation, training, etc. to meet project timeframes;
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in computing, information or related field.
- Experience in a professional application management environment, preferably involving patient clinical systems.
- Technical user qualification, e.g. ECDL, MCP, BCA Level 2
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Good understanding of patient administrative processes in all health care sectors.
- Knowledge of computerized applications management and security practices.
- Good awareness of data protection and information security/governance issues.
- Excellent written communication skills, to produce and quality assure good project documentation.
- Good team-player, highly motivated individual to support the delivery of an efficient, effective customer-focused support service.
- Excellent customer friendly telephone manner.
- Knowledge of computerized systems and security practices.
- Knowledge of NHS information flows, including statutory reporting requirements and mechanisms
- Knowledge of PRINCE2 project documentation standards
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced payrates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.