We are seeking an experienced and motivated Bank ICT Senior Engineer to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra University Hospital.
Play an engineering role in the provision of effective, efficient and fully integrated ICT operational services that maximise their availability and integrity for end-users and optimise the value gained by the Trust from its investment in ICT. This will be achieved by:
- Supporting the department’s ITIL processes, providing professional execution of Incident, Request Fulfilment, Change, Configuration and Problem Management;
- Assisting with software and hardware installations, specifications, testing and service transition;
- Supporting the Trust in meeting business objectives by contributing to assessment of potential technology innovations and, where approved, assisting their implementation;
- Providing professional support to the ICT Operational Management team across the three primary functions within ICT Operations. Primary functions being, Operations Centre, Service Operation and Infrastructure Services
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates -enhanced payrates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.