The main duties of the role include :
- Attends regular refresher training by GAMA as required.
- Ensures each HPV has the correct sign off by ward/IC/NIC as appropriate
- Ensures all cleaning products required for HPV cleans are available at all times
- Communicates with Maintenance and Helpdesk on the status of each HPV to ensure room/bed space downtime is as minimum as practicably possible
- Liaise with Bed manager to ensure a full update on the process has been agreed.
- Collates all HPV & UV data and records this at each site for audit purposes
- Flexibility to adjust working times to meet the needs of the hospital to ensure beds are available as quickly and safely as practicable
- Provides Quality audit information and training to management, supervisory and operational team.
- Use of smart devices to document, and photograph element quality standards
- Understands contractual obligations and provides support to operations team where needed.
- Schedules audits and monitoring activities
- Provides timely audits and ensures all audit information is accurately recorded
- Works cross site to ensure consistency in all compliance and monitoring processes
- Develops delvers and reports on all Quality monitoring outcomes
- Interrogation of data for daily performance updates
- Ensures customer and patient satisfaction is monitored, measured, managed and reported
- Ensures complaints from patients and staff about services are dealt with appropriately.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.