Bank Clinical Coding Team Leader Support
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people
Our client Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their clinical coding team to support the team leaders in the day-to-day running of the department.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skill and abilities:
- Experience of managing a team
- Good IT knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of hospital and / or clinical information systems
- Good presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to apply self-learning directive to maintain and develop own skills and knowledge.
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long-term shifts)
- Re-validation & Appraisal
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online today and ensure your CV is attached to your application or contact our team on 01536 491106. Please note, applications without a CV may not be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.