We are seeking experienced and motivated Call Handlers with Call Centre experience to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital.
The shifts available are 6am to 12:45pm (incl 30 mins unpaid break) and 12:45pm – 19:30pm (incl. 30 mins unpaid break). You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days.
- Support the Corporate HR Manager in the day to day operational delivery of Staff Support Line services ensuring a comprehensive, high quality staff absence calls and emails handling service is provided
- Responsible for the day to day answering of staff calls ensuring continued personal and professional development and work completion, as appropriate.
- Provide assistance and support to new and existing staff in terms of timely call handling, answering queries and following the relevant, up to date guidance.
- Assist with the training and buddying with the new SSL Team members.
- Use own initiative in the planning and prioritising of own workload to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Seek advice and guidance from line manager if needed.
- Maintain good channels of communication to ensure line manager is kept aware of issues and concerns.
Required Skills & Experience:
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced payrates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.