University College London Hospital are looking for a Band 7 Senior Information Analyst to join their team for a 6-9 month period to start ASAP. The post holder will provide accurate and timely business intelligence and analysis to a range of stakeholders across the outpatient transformation programme, with a principal focus on:
- Developing metrics, measures and dashboard for the overall programme (c. 40% of allocated time)
- Working with the PROMS / PREMS project team (c. 20% of allocated time)
- Supporting work on the Equity of Access project (c. 40% of allocated time)
The post holder will also provide analysis in support of aspects of the business (quality, access standards, productivity, activity, income, research) as required. They will also carry out a range of work, including leading on projects, specifying improvements in existing reports and producing specifications for new reports.
- Educated to a Masters’ degree level or equivalent
- Recent NHS experience of information Analysis in HS or other healthcare information environment
- Experience of using Microsoft BI stack, Including SQL Server, Power BI, MS Excel and AS Access
If you have the skills for this role please apply today, a full job description is available upon request.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.