University College London Hospital are looking for Band Band 7 Medical Examiner Project Manager to join their bank team. Fixed term until 31/03/2022
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To ensure all information governance requirements are in place for new service.
- To prepare reports on behalf of the medical examiner for submission to the mortality surveillance Group and Quality and Safety Committee.
- To make contact with community providers (including registrar and coroner) and work with them and Lead ME to develop a process for community death reviews.
- To ensure written information on the medical examiner service is available and any existing information (leaflets /webpages) are updated where would be appropriate.
- To maintain positive working relationships with partner organisations e.g. HM Coroner, Registration Services
- Experience of setting up new services or running new projects
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level, or evidence of study/equivalent practical experience at an advanced level
If you have the skills for this role please upload your CV and apply today. A full job description is available upon request.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.