Kingston Hospital Trust are seeking experienced Employee Relatios Investigator to join the Bank to assist
We require a highly motivated and experienced Investigator who will work Trust Wide leading on the investigation of Employee Relations cases such as Disciplinary and Bullying and Harassment in accordance with the Trust’s Policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements.
You will have significant practical experience of leading on and conducting investigations. You will possess the necessary skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders and the ability to work empathically when dealing with often complex and sensitive cases.
You will have clear Terms of Reference and will ensure that all investigations are conducted impartially and objectively. You will be committed to completing investigations within a strict timescale. The post holder will also be required to attend any subsequent formal hearings and to present their findings to the respective Panel, and where appropriate attend Employment Tribunals on behalf of the Trust.
What we need from you
- Master degree level qualification or equivalent experience in relevant discipline
- Significant practical experience of conducting investigations in either a specialist or non-specialist field in a public or private sector organisation
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to clinical and nursing staff
- Good knowledge of National Health Service, and local, regional and national policy
During this pandemic we are fastracking our recruitment process but will still require:
· Proof of Right to Work in the UK
· An Enhanced DBS
· Occupational Health Clearance
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.