Kingston Hospital Trust are seeking experienced Patient Pathway Co-Ordinator to join the Bank to assist with the current pandemic.
What we need from you:
· Proven experience in a Admin setting
. Experience of working in a healthcare setting
· Proven experience working as a PLT, handling patient complaints
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
During this pandemic we are fastracking our recruitment process but will still require:
· Proof of Right to Work in the UK
· An Enhanced DBS
· Occupational Health Clearance
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.