The Staff Bank at Kingston Hospital is looking for an IT support with immediate start.
The post holder will be the first line support of the IT Department.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8-4pm, 9-5pm, 10-6pm. The role will be 1 month initially.
Please see the below essential requirements in order to be considered for this role:
- Good IT skills
- Some administrative experience
- Communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate confidence, initiative, good judgement and prioritisation of workload under pressure
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
- Occupational Health Clearance
* Unfortunately due to the nature of the role we will be unable to support Tier 2 sponsorship Visas.
Please apply for this role in the below application and attach you CV covering the last 5 years of your employment history. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0333 577 3411.
Please be aware that we reserve to close this post before the specified date.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.