We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Alcohol Admin Coordinator to join our Staff Bank at Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust
The main purpose of this role is:-
- To manage the whole process of patient access to the Alcohol Specialist Nurse Service.
- To co-ordinate the rota, annual leave, IPRs and diaries of the Alcohol Specialist Nurse Service, including the senior sister of the alcohol team.
- To provide an administration role with regards to planning and organising meetings
Required Skills & Experience:
- NVQ Level III/ RSA III or relevant equivalent.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent)
- IT experience, preferably in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Medical Terminology
- Ability to achieve a high level of accuracy while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication, reception, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to deal with clinicians, general practitioners, management, staff, patients and the general public.
- Significant secretarial experience, including support to a Manager/Consultant level.
- Working knowledge of clerical and financial procedures.
- Ability to understand and work with financial, administrative and personnel processes and practices.
- Excellent supervisory and coaching/mentorship skills
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced pay rates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.