Portsmouth University Hospitals NHS Trust is the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Administrator to provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of outpatient clinics for Dermatology. General duties will include preparing reception clinics, deal with patient queries, and book appointments in accordance with Trust and National waiting time targets.
The hours for this position are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education to GCSE Level, grade C or above
- Evidence of significant experience in busy environment, in a healthcare environment
- Good understanding of Medical Terminology
- Computer literacy & keyboard skills
- The ability to work on occasion using own initiative, and deal with competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills.
- NHS experience
Previous experience scanning onto EPRO and E referral would be an advantage.
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced pay rates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.