UCLH Bank are looking for a Band 6 / 7 Senior Employee Relations Advisor
This role is full time 37.5 Hours
- To immediately be able to undertake several investigations (some of a complex nature) taking account of Trust Policy and Procedure and relevant legislation.
- Supporting chairs at formal hearings, presenting at hearings and supporting managers in formal meetings.
- To provide timely advice and support to the Trust in respect of ER case management.
- To give professional ER advice and promote good practice in all aspects of Trust HR Policies and Procedures across the Trust at an operational level advising and supporting managers in the areas of conduct and capability issues, Employee Led Complaints (grievances), Raising Concerns (whistleblowing), absence management and employment law.
To work with the Employee Relations Manager (ERM) and Head of ER (HoER) in coaching and supporting of managers on a range of ER matters.
- To assist the ERM and HoER in developing and delivering the provision of a centre of excellence in the area of ER.
- Knowledge & Understanding of the Equality Act 2010
- Working towards or hold CPID Qualification or equivalent
- Experience working in Employee Relations
If you feel like you fit the above criteria, please do apply
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.