The Staff Bank at Kingston Hospital is looking for a Service Manager.
The post holder is responsible for managing the day to day operation of the services, working closely with the Clinical Leads, Matrons and supporting the Assistant General Manager.
The post holder will ensure that effective and efficient structures are in place to ensure that all standards of patient care are met and associated risk and governance matters are managed. They will support the Assistant General Manager/General Manager in developing efficient and effective patient centred services, meeting key financial and operational performance targets, and putting in place effective processes for delivering national/local targets, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of services in terms of cost effectiveness and financial flows.
Please see the below essential requirements in order to be considered for this role:
- Education to degree level or evidence of sound intellectual ability and ongoing personal development at senior management level.
- Proven general and operational management experience to include the management of a large multi-disciplinary group of staff – part of which to have been in the NHS
- A proven record of success in managing significant operational/strategic change whilst also developing and maintaining the provision of a high quality service, within a clinical setting, with multidisciplinary teams.
- Evidence of sound budgetary management experience.
- Experience in service redesign and project management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
- Occupational Health Clearance
* Unfortunately due to the nature of the role we will be unable to support Tier 2 sponsorship Visas.
Please apply for this role in the below application and attach you CV covering the last 5 years of your employment history. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0333 577 3411.
Please be aware that we reserve to close this post before the specified date.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.