UCLH are looking to appoint a Band 8A Project Manager to their Staff Bank for a 3-6 month project based at the Eastman Dental Hospital in Euston. With a mixture of remote and office based working, this individual will significantly contribute to the delivery of a number of key projects currently in the pipeline
The key focus of this post is to support, coordinate and ensure the timely delivery of the new projects alongside preparing reports of progress and activity underpinned by the costs incurred in delivering the projects. The post holder will work under the guidance of the Associate Director and Director of Dental Education and will be responsible for:
- Driving the implementation of the required projects ensuring that the cost analysis has been completed and monitored monthly as the projects progress.
- Preparing timelines for the project delivery ensuring that these are met
- Supporting the team in the development and implementation of projects related to dental education
- Ensure that the projects meet the listed strategic priorities
- Establish the underpinning framework and development of the educational delivery to a commercial standard working closely with the Associate Director of Dental Education and Commercial team
- Providing support and project management for different innovation and collaboration projects
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships across UCLH and with external stakeholders to support delivery of innovation and collaboration projects
Duties will include:
- To drive the implementation, management and delivery of specified projects and initiatives.
- To understand and be proficient in project management tools and principles and their application in a healthcare setting
- Development of a persuasive stakeholder communications strategy for the projects
- Analyse, interpret and present data to highlight issues, risks and support decision making
- To adhere to the UCLH Service Commitment "Putting Patients First" and adopt a professional approach to patient care at all times within the context of education and training.
- To comply with the Trust’s Equal Opportunities Policy and treat staff, patients, colleagues and potential employees with dignity and respect at all times.
- To take personal responsibility for promoting a safe environment and safe learner care by identifying areas of risk and following the Incident, Serious Incidents and Near Misses reporting policy and procedure.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Significant experience of developing and implementing projects within a Healthcare environment
- Subject matter expertise across several key areas relating to contract, management, project management and commercial services
- To be able to provide and receive highly complex and present complex and sensitive information to large and influential groups
- To be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the principles of clinical governance, project management and audit
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply on line and we will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.