The UCLH Covid Vaccination Team are looking for an experienced and 8a Project Manager to join their team on a temporary basis to provide project leadership and ad-hoc admin support to the senior team.
Based in Euston, the role will be remote and office based and predominantly Monday – Friday, but the candidate will need to be flexible to work overtime when needed.
The role is to start ASAP and is being offered on an initial for 4 months but there is a possibility that it will be extended.
The vaccination roll-out is critical to the fightback against Covid-19. This role is an opportunity for you to support the essential task to vaccinate our north central London (NCL) population. The NCL Covid vaccination programme has already succeeded in rapidly deploying vaccinations at large scale and the Project Manager will support workforce development, implementation and improvement work to ensure ongoing success.
You will provide senior workforce support across NCL to ensure that the appropriate workforce is secured and deployed to meet the needs of the vaccination programme. You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders across NCL including trusts within the sector, Bank Partners, training providers, medical schools, voluntary organisations and regional workforce leads. This is a varied and exciting role which will provide you with the opportunity to gain senior exposure across the NCL sector.
· With oversight of the vaccination workforce plan, ensure an appropriate vaccination workforce pipeline is in place for the NCL region including mass vaccination sites and Primary Care Networks (PCNs)
· Act as a central point of contact on all significant workforce matters relating to the supply of workforce to the vaccination programme
· Deliver a retention programme in partnership with colleagues across the NCL ICS to retain the vaccination workforce within the health and social care sector
· Manage relationships and develop strong networks across the NCL large vaccination and PCN sites
· Provide returns to central NHS stakeholders
· Collaborate with central NHS stakeholders and other London ICSs to deliver on NCL workforce strategies and mitigate regional challenges
· Lead regular workforce review calls with all large vaccination centres
· Retain overview of staffing and rosters across the vaccination programme
· Decision making around acceptable risk with regards to staffing
· Plan and commission as necessary recruitment initiatives to address challenges in workforce supply in partnership with Covid Vaccination Workforce Lead, including bank, agency or internal recruitment
· Retain oversight of the co-ordination of training and on-boarding of the workforce in partnership with colleagues at Middlesex University (MDX) and Bank Partners
· Liaison with training and development teams at UCLH and those providing training to the programme (MDX)
· Maintain clear and effective lines of communication at all levels with the programme team and partner organisations
· Coordinate workforce data requests both regular and adhoc and analyse as required including submission of regular SitRep and other data returns
· To produce any requested or required workforce related standard operating procedures, guidelines and policies
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply on line and we will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.