Moorfields NHS Trust the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education is looking to a Band 7 Service Manager to their Staff Bank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in central London. It is a Monday to Friday role. 37.5hrs a week. Placement is ongoing
The Service Manager must have experience in managing cancer pathways and proven track records
- Main Duties:
Operational and performance management
- Provide cross-cover where required for staff in other services to ensure consistent and effective service is maintained during periods of annual leave/sickness cover.
- Attend mandatory training required for administrative staff to ensure compliance with the Trust Mandatory Training Framework.
- Participate and assist with the collection of monitoring data as required.
- Adhere to the Trust Uniform Policy.
- Adhere to the Trust’s “Quality Standards”.
- Manage and monitor the budget to identify any anomalies or trends in expenditure, undertaking further investigation and identifying causes as appropriate
- Contribute to service improvement projects, taking responsibility for delegated areas.
- Contribute to the development of any business cases and service developments within the service.
- To undertake any other duties as designated by the line manager which are commensurate with the grade.
NHS Experience at management level
Ability to work under pressure
Must have operational experience working in the NHS and experience in managing cancer pathways
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.