University College London Hospital are looking for a Band 6 HR Advisor to join their team within temporary staffing. The role will be to support with the COVID 19 vaccination Hub’s temporary staffing recruitment team and manager.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the HR manager in all aspects of recruitment including the application of HR policies and procedures, employee relations and providing support on HR Projects.
- Communicating effectively and working closely with all levels of staff and managers and a varied range of professional bodies and external organisations to ensure the provision of a first-class resource service.
- Maintaining accurate electronic staff records and training records using the Electronic Staff Records (ESR) system, and providing support to ESR system users.
- Dealing with HR Queries
Essential Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within the NHS
- 6 months Previous experience of as a HR Advisor
- Active CIPD Membership
If you have the skills for this role, please do upload your CV and apply today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.