UCLH Bank are looking for a Band 6 / 7 Senior Employee Relations Advisor
This role is full time 37.5 Hours
- Based at 250 Euston Road, you will be required to liaise directly with Trust managers and staff based at various Trust sites.
- This will include working as part of the ER team to provide a comprehensive and timely response on a range of ER matters in an effective and professional manner.
- You will also assist in supporting the ER team’s commitment to becoming a centre of excellenceProduce correspondence, including the drafting of outcome letters for managers that complies with employment legislation.
- Supporting arrangements for formal absence management meetings ensuring that the necessary information (e.g. final stage hearing packs) are sent out in line with timeframes stipulated in policy.
- Reviewing information provided by managers to advise them as to the most appropriate way to manage absence issues.
- Degree or Equivalent
- CIPD or Equivalent
- Knowledge or applying Agenda for change
If you feel like you fit the above criteria, please do apply
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.