UCLH are currently looking to appoint a Band 4 Senior Employment Checks Co-Ordinator to their internal recruitment team.
In addition to managing a team of Band 3 coordinators, the role will involve:-
- Actively promoting a team culture dedicated to the customer experience
- Oversee all aspects of employment checks and at the same time ensure the team deliver on KPI’s and Targets
- Regularly update hiring managers and candidates on their progress within the recruitment process
- With the support of the Senior Recruitment Advisor
- Act on Customer Feedback and ensure your team continuously improve
To be considered for this role you should:-
- Have experience managing a recruitment function within the NHS
- Be fully update to date with employment legislation
- Have experience of using both TRAC and NHS Jobs
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
This role is currently being offered on a 5 month basis via the UCLH Staff Bank and it will be a mixture of home based working and working from UCLH Headquarters at 250 Euston Road, London.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply on line and we will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.