University College London Hospital are looking for a Band 4 Rostering Coordinator to join their team. This role forms an integral part of mass vaccination delivery within the north central London (NCL) Integrated Care System (ICS). The NCL is seeking to maintain a dedicated vaccination team until March 2022 to support providers, boroughs and local authorities efforts to successfully deliver the COVID-19 vaccination programme in North Central London.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- To complete E-Rostering (HealthRoster) implementation
- Assist with the implementation of new rosters in the trust and work with the e-Rostering Lead for timely delivery of the project plan
- Configuring rules and complex shift patterns to enable good use of autoroster.
- Work with managers and develop rosters, which suit department needs and are within the established budget
- Liaise with colleagues in the wider Workforce Team and Finance to ensure data is accurate and complete
- Provide specialised rostering support to staff, identify and analyse problems and develop solutions
- Previous experience with the HealthRoster Allocate System is essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- 6 months recent experience in a similar role
If you have the skills please apply for this role today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.