Barts – Bank Administrator - Band 4
Barts is one of the largest NHS Trust in the UK, the Trust boasts three emergency departments located at The Royal London, Newham and Whipps Cross Hospitals. To become a successful member of our bank you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard-working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
We are currently seeking experienced and ambitious Administration staff to join the Barts Health Trust Bank. Roles will be subject to vacancy availability.
By joining the Admin and Clerical Staff Bank,you will have the opportunities to work across the trust’s different sites, including Whipps Cross, Newham, St Barts and the Royal London hospitals. As well as a variety of departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience. We can offer both short-term and long-term placements to suit you and your work life balance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Current or previous experience in admin and clerical roles
- Current or previous experience working in the NHS or a similar setting is an advantage
- Ability to deal with personal information in a confidential and sympathetic manner
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- CRS, CERNER and G2 experience is an advantage
- Ability to prioritise own work load
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Onsite Business Bank Partners to offer support
- Electronic Timesheet submission with weekly pay
- A dedicated onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
Please note that the Trust reserves the right to close vacancies before the stated closing date.
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details and an up to date CV dating back to educational history stating the month and year you both started and finished in each educational institution/workplace specified. If there are any gaps in your CV due to unemployment, travelling etc, please specify the month and year you were in these circumstances.
A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you to discuss your application in more detail and to guide you through registration. PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO VOLUMES, WE WILL ONLY GET BACK TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.