University College London Hospital are looking for Band 3 Housekeepers to join their team. The role will be working across all trust sites including COVID area’s.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- The housekeeper is required to unpack items inside the ward/ unit and as directed by NIC and matrons
- Transfer items eg from T3 to T06.
- Cleaning fridges and microwaves.
- Spot checking the ward and removing anything that poses health and safety risk
- Logging issues and reporting to interserve
- Arranging amnesty collection.
- Supporting the nurses to locate items.
- Contacting WIC officers for items if not found.
- Updating the weekday housekeepers and the team via email regarding any issues/ concerns/ queries and also logged issues with reference number and all housekeeping duties as directed by the NIC and matrons.
- 6 months housekeeper experience in a healthcare setting, previous experience in Critical Care would be preferable but not essential
- Willing to work within a COVID-19 wards and area’s
If you have the skills required please apply today uploading your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.