Are you an administrator looking for you next career move within the NHS?
The Barts Trust are looking for Band 3 Admin and Clerical workers to join the team for multiple on going Bank lines of work including outpatient clerks, clinic coordinators, administrators and ward clerks based over 5 of their sites including Newham Hospital, Whipps Cross and the Royal London Hospital .
The role would suit a proactive, responsible individual who is able to communicate effectively and is proficient with Microsoft packages including, outlook, work and excel. It is crucial that individuals performing this role can cope well in a pressurised environment and are able to prioritise multiple administrative tasks.
Essential Skills -
- Minimum 6 months admin experience
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Good listening skills
- Good IT skills including Windows, e-mail and Internet Explorer (required)
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
In return we can offer great benefits including:
- Priority of all work over all agencies
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Access to online bookings and compliance portal
- Free core skills for health training
- Department upskill opportunities
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.