Whittington Health Trust are looking for Band 3 Admin and Clerical workers to join the team.
The role would suit a proactive, responsible individual who is able to communicate effectively across a wide range of staff groups. It is critical that individuals performing this role can cope well in a pressurised environment and are able to prioritise multiple conflicting tasks.
Anyone considering an ongoing career within the NHS will benefit from the vast experience gained at Whittington.
Please see below skills required for a successful applicant:
Essential Skills -
- Minimum 6 months admin experience
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Ability to gain good communication skills
- Ability to develop good listening skills
- Good IT skills including Windows, e-mail and Internet Explorer (required)
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple current tasks
- Bright and articulate
- Preferable Experience -
- Administrative experience within the NHS
- Medway Experience
- Voluntary work
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.