We are seeking skilled Receptionists to join the King’s College Staff Bank.
Whether you are looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern or just the odd ad hoc shift, then joining the staff bank may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
By joining the Admin and Clerical Staff Bank at King’s you will have the opportunities to work across the trust different sites, including Denmark Hill, Bromley and Orpington, as well a variety of departments, gaining invaluable skills and knowledge. We can offer long term placements, or short term flexible ad-hoc shifts to suit you and your work life balance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good Administration and Time Management skills
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- IT literate
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A devoted onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Free access to our annual training updates and opportunities to take on extra courses that with further develop your skills
Duties for a Receptionists include:
- Provide a front of house service to welcome and receive all patients / visitors
- Take appropriate details, complete patient contact forms
- To give general assistance about the services, where to refer and how to access services to both patients and health care professionals.
- Make appointments, booking patients in and out of clinics (PIMS/EPR systems experience advantageous)
- To make, cancel or rebook appointments for medical professionals, via telephone, letter or in person.
- Maintain systems, including entering and updating of patient data and to retrieving data from the computer as requested
Maintain diaries, appointments system and records ensuring follow up as requested, including cancellations
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information, then please contact the King’s Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.