Role: Band 2 Fire Watcher
Whittington Health Trust are looking for Band 2 Fire Watchers to join their bank team. The role will be to assist the trust in keeping buildings safe and support the fire safety operation across the site.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace and bring hazards to the attention of staff members to prevent future hazards
- Maintain awareness of fire hazards and raise alarm about any emergency
- Patrol required buildings looking for day to day fire safety management or risk issues to prevent fire
- Support fire team with any fire safety duties.
- Fire Safety Qualifications / Courses attended
- Significant experience of fire safety duties / Fire watcher experience
- Previous NHS experience in a similar role
- Experience of Fire Safety Audits
If you have the skills for this role please upload your CV and apply today. A full job description is available upon request.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.