Moorfields NHS Trust the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education is looking to appoint a Band 5 Clinic Manager on their staff bank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in Dartford.
This is an exciting role for someone who has worked a similar role.
Duties involved include:
- To provide leadership to the admin and clerical team
- To assist the operational management and the effective delivery of services including outpatients and admissions, including compliance with national waiting times
- Promote a positive image of the trust's outpatient services through the provision of excellent customer service to patients
- To undertake Appraisals of staff and set clear personal development plans
- A very keen eye for detail
- Be able to work well within a team
To be successful, you must:
Be educated to degree level or have equivalent knowledge , skills and experience
Excellent computer Literacy
Have a good understanding of the changing NHS environment and of the challenges facing the Health Service in meeting the 18-week target
Have well developed leadership and influencing skills with the ability to enthuse, motivate and involve individuals and teams and have them understand the Trust's and your performance expectations
Demonstrate capacity and capability for operational/clinical service management at middle level in an acute hospital environment or similar complex organisation, including staff management, financial management and change management
This role is currently being offered ongoing and following that there will be further opportunities within the Moorfields Staff Bank.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply on line and we will be in touch
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.