This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading eye health services in the UK and a world-class Centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education.
Moorfield's eye hospital is looking for an Admissions Coordinator to provide an effective admissions service for a designated service or group of consultants and be the primary point of contact for patients and staff for any administrative issues relating to those admissions.
You will be working closely with!
- Consultant surgeons and their teams
- Lead nurses
- Pre-assessment staff
- Medical secretaries
- Other operational management colleagues
- Arranging admissions
- Ensure that all admissions are arranged in line with the trust's access policy
- Be responsible for ensuring that all patients are added to the waiting list within 24 hours of the decision to admit
- Liaise closely with the surgeons, theatres, nurses and their teams to make sure lists are booked appropriately. Regularly review future lists and ensure that unused slots are kept to a minimum.
- Receiving complex clinical information, from a variety of sources, and ensuring the appropriate person is made aware of it to ensure patients are managed correctly.
- Liaise with other sites within Moorfield's, and extremally in some cases, to ensure that all clinicians and equipment required for surgical procedures are available and procedures are then booked appropriately.
37.5 hours per week between 0800-1900 Monday to Saturday based on a rota system.
What we offer!
- Priority of all work over all agencies
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Access to Xexec benefits portal
- Access to online bookings and compliance portal
- Free core skills for health training
- Department upskill opportunities
If you are interested and available in this opportunity apply today !
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.