Moorfields NHS Trust the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education is looking to appoint an administrator to their Staff Bank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in Bedford
- Provide support to the administration team
- To act as the receptionist, meeting and greeting patients and their relatives/carers to the ward, escorting them
- Ensure the accurate data input an PAS/Compucare
- relationships with other secretaries, wards, clinics and other departments to ensure a smooth and efficient service.
- Liaise with Medical Records, Coding and Clinical Audit staff in locating case notes and filing them
- Assist in providing cover in the absence of colleagues within the appropriate area of work.
- Assist in the implementation of induction programmes and demonstrate own duties to new starters.
- Adhere to Trust policies and procedures.
- Utilise the trust’s PAS and other information systems as required. Ensure patient information is correct, amending as necessary.
- Comply with health and safety guidelines, additionally ensuring compliance with mandatory training requirements.
- Agree individual Personal Development Plan with line manager.
- Take every reasonable opportunity to maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence.
Any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post as requested by the line manager
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.