Job Title: Administrative role
To undertake administrative and clerical duties in support of Consultants, Unit personnel, nursing staff, Patients and visitors.
This is a key role in ensuring that all users are provided with fast, efficient and effective service, in accordance with hospital and unit policy.
1. To undertake reception duties including dealing with all incoming calls and queries, and taking appropriate action for the area of duty.
2. To undertake administrative and clerical duties as required ensuring that patient notes and office systems are kept up to date.
3. To check in and discharge patients onto the computer system and to complete all relevant paper work.
4. To liaise with managers, nursing staff, GPs and Consultants as necessary to ensure smooth delivery of the services.
5. To ensure the confidentiality of all matters relating to patients, particularly diagnostic & therapeutic treatments details.
6. To participate in the development and maintenance of good communication both within the unit and with other service providers.
7.To participate in appropriate training and duties as may be required to develop skills necessary to ensure a range of services are available to patients.
8.To ensure Trust quality objectives are met and codes of practice are adhered to.
9.To undertake such other duties as may become necessary as the hospital’s patient services continue to develop.
10.To continually monitor and review working practices in order to ensure optimum efficiency of such practices.
Please contact staff bank if you are interested - email@example.com
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.