Moorfields NHS Trust the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education is looking to appoint an Administration Manager to their Staff Bank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in Tooting London. It will be to cover for ideally 3 months, full time.
Main focus for this role is to oversee smooth running of the administrative offices and clinic at St George’s (reception rota, prepping of clinics, phone answering, staffing and HR queries)
- To manage a professional, comprehensive and efficient reception and administration service
- To support the outpatient clinics and the admissions team across relevant departments
- To ensure that an efficient and caring service is provided to all patients within the relevant clinics / services
- To promote a positive image of the Trust’s outpatient and admissions services through the provision of excellent customer service to patients, relatives/carers and external stakeholders, demonstrating a commitment to putting patients first
- To ensure high standards of data entry and quality are achieved and sustained across all services, in both paper and electronic record-keeping
- To ensure adherence to the Trust’s Access Policy at all times
- Substantial experience of working in a healthcare environment
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare appointment functions
- Experience of managing a team and effective staff management
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.