Portsmouth University Hospitals NHS Trust is the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
We now require Ward Runners and ED Support Staff to assist with moving the required equipment between Covid 19 wards within the hospital. You may also be required to assist with administration duties. Please note, although not a patient facing role, you will be working within a high-risk Covid area.
You will be fully briefed and given training will be provided on your first shift.
Hours: Earlies, lates and night shifts across seven days a week
Start Date: ASAP until 7 March
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education to GCSE Level, grade C or above
- Previous experience of providing clerical support in a busy and challenging environment
- Evidence of experience of working with the public
- A caring, senstive nature
- A DBS check
- Literacy and numeracy
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced payrates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.