We are currently recruiting for admin assistants to work bank shifts.
You will provide effective and efficient clerical support to a large multi-disciplinary team ensuring that administration processes meet the needs of all service users. An opportunity to work across various departments within the Trust and gain further admin and clerical experience.
If you are punctual, reliable, and have the ability to multi-task in an administration role, and can see yourself as part of a multidisciplinary team then we would welcome your application.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To provide support to all telephone and email queries
- Use of computerized systems
- General admin tasks to support the service
- Be flexible to cross cover when required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of office procedures and data input processes
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively, within a team or individual
- A willingness to be flexible and to prioritize workload
- Self motivated
- An ability to demonstrate confidentiality and trustworthiness, adhering to confidentiality and discretion
- Experience working in an administrative environment, preferably hospital based would be an advantage
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.