Are you looking to join the NHS? This is an exciting opportunity to join North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust.
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust is looking for a competent admin and clerical worker to join the team and provide key support to teams in the phlebotomy, Obstetrics and gynecology and chemotherapy, as well as some other wards in the hospital!
The role would suit a proactive, responsible individual who is able to communicate effectively and is proficient with Microsoft packages including, outlook, work and excel. It is crucial that individuals performing this role can cope well in a pressurised environment and are able to prioritise multiple administrative tasks.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Essential Skills -
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Good listening skills
- Good IT skills including Windows, e-mail and Internet Explorer (required)
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
In return we can offer great benefits including:
- Priority of all work over all agencies
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Access to online bookings and compliance portal
- Free core skills for health training
- Department upskill opportunities
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.