We are seeking for Band 2 Admin to start from 1st September for a period of 3 months. The role will require admin duties such as phone calls to book amend appointments, using an electronic database to record appointments and vaccinations, and support with a meet and greet function at the Oasis Centre.
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return for your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced pay rates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.