Reporting into the Recruitment Compliance Project Manager the role will involve:
- Support the manager with reviewing current control systems to ensure compliance with legal guidelines and internal policies
- Working collaboratively with workforce and HR managers to support the enforcement of standards and regulations
- Support the manager to evaluate current Standard Operating Procedures
- Reviewing Right to Work documents ensuring they are fully compliant
- Analysing recruitment data and report gaps to the manager
To be considered for this role, candidates should have:-
- Previous experience in an NHS Recruitment Team recruiting all NHS Staff Groups
- In-depth knowledge of NHS industry’s recruitment standards, legislation and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to interpret recruitment data
- Previous experience of working with TRAC and ESR
This role is currently being offered on a 3 month basis and will involve a mixture of working from home and being office based at 250 Euston Road, London.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.