Great news one of the most respected and recognised Trust in London which is the University Collage of London are currently looking for a Band 5 Senior Pharmacy Technician
UCLH offers the chance of progression and learning within the trust by being able to work closely with senior employees. Not only that Bank Partners also offer its exciting benefits while working with us which include NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and UCLH Workers will get access to an exclusive benefits platform called Xexec. You really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
Here at Bank Partners we understand the challenges that physiotherapist face, from being burnt out, Dealing with emotional stress and sometimes a lack of support. We have worked closely with UCLH to understand how to help tackle this for the well-being of our professionals. The Trust strongly supports their staff, so they have created a project called well-being for a short or long-term wellbeing initiatives.
- Undertaking accurate patient medication histories, using a variety of available sources, including assessment of patients own drugs (PODs).
- Facilitating the dispensary process for discharges to support patient flow.
- Managing day-to-day operational supply of medicines to wards
- Co-ordinating the medicines top-up service for inpatient wards within the GI division.
- Providing support and guidance on medicines management to ward staff and other members of the multidisciplinary team (MDT).
- Liaising with other members of the multi-disciplinary team and primary care colleagues to ensure plans for.
So, what next?
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.