Great news one of the most respected and recognised Trust in London which is the University Collage of London are currently looking for a Band 6 Senior Audiologist.
UCLH offers the chance of progression and learning within the trust by being able to work closely with senior employees. Not only that Bank Partners also offer its exciting benefits while working with us which include NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and UCLH Workers will get access to an exclusive benefits platform called Xexec. You really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
Here at Bank Partners we understand the challenges that Health workers face, from being burnt out, Dealing with emotional stress and sometimes a lack of support. We have worked closely with UCLH to understand how to help tackle this for the well-being of our professionals. The Trust strongly supports their staff, so they have created a project called well-being for a short or long-term wellbeing initiatives.
What do we look for?
- GCPC registration is compulsory
- At least 6 months NHS experience but not compulsory
- A candidate who is passionately driven and determined
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the delivery of a designated specialist service within the Audiology structure (Hearing Therapy, Hearing Aid Centre, Outreach team, Diagnostics, Paediatrics, and Auditory Implants). The post holder will be a highly experienced post-graduate qualified Audiologist or Clinical Scientist (Audiology) and will perform work in the designated team involving a significant degree of responsibility and autonomy, including activities which are complex and nonroutine
What are your Responsibilities?
- To be able to take a case history from patient, parents or carers and to be able to interpret the information to guide treatment planning and discussions with multi-professional team members.
- To be able to communicate complex and often sensitive or emotive information such as diagnosis of hearing loss) in an effective and accurate way in difficult situations, to patients and their relatives or carers and be able to adapt using different communication skills in every situation, seeking advice from line manager where necessary.
To be responsible for the day to day organisation of Audiology/ Hearing Therapy services within the designated services, ensuring sufficient staffing levels within teams to meet service demands, triage and allocate referrals to appropriate services/clinicians.
To ensure that all patients are assessed accurately, and by the most suitable combination of routine and complex clinical tests and procedures, to enable further clinical and medical decisions to be made regarding each patient’s management within the Trust.
So What's next?
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
At UCLH & Bank Partners the story begins with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.