Pharmacy Technician– Band 4 – University College London Hospital NHS
University College London Hospital (UCLH) are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Pharmacy Technician to join their hospital pharmacy as a part of a committed clinical team.
UCLH NHS Foundation Trust were one of the first Foundation Trusts in the UK, and are committed to delivering top-quality patient care, providing excellent education to their staff, and undertaking world-class research. UCLH provide exceptional pharmaceutical services, and aim to provide safe, effective, and economical use of medicines while supporting education, training, and research. Their busy and dynamic hospital pharmacy is closely involved in all stages of medicine use, from agreeing contracts for the purchase of medicines through to assessing their outcomes, and distributing vital drugs both to discharged patients and across all hospital wards.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance one’s pharmaceutical career by undertaking the responsibility to prepare and supply prescription medications and learn from highly experienced Pharmacists. The successful candidate will work with patients to reach their best possible care plan, advising them on their health, how to take their medicines, and their lifestyle choices.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience and a robust knowledge of prescription medication
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- An empathic, caring approach to patients
- An honest individual with patience and integrity, with a willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
Our Bank Staff Pharmacy Technicians are invaluable to us, so we provide the following advantages as a thank you for their hard-work and commitment:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to book and monitor shifts using online timesheet
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.